Python wrapper for the Mastodon (https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon) API.
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Here's some general stuff to keep in mind, and some work that needs to be done:
- If you'd like to contribute, here's some suggestions:
- Features are currently up to date and mostly tested, but there are some areas where tests could be better. Check the codecov page and try to add tests those areas.
- Nodeinfo is currently just documented by reference to the spec. It could be documented better.
- Nodeinfo currently just retrieves the 2.0 spec version. It should likely attempt to retrieve other versions as well, trying to get the most recent one available.
- There's some code duplication in places that could be lessened.
- Other implementations of the Mastodon API as well as Mastodon forks exist - it may be good to try to support these:
- Figure out what they do different and file issues / document it
- Where code can be written to support alternate implementations or different features, write code to do this
- Write tests specific to these features
- We now have a "feature set" parameter to support these better.